Great things happen when you combine the functionality of our proven Apex AquaController and the mechanics of a great autofeeding mechanism. It has long been known that feeding smaller amounts, more often, is the most successful way to feed your fish and corals. With the Neptune Systems AFS – Automatic Feeding System, you get just that ability. Not only that, it makes the perfect option to have on your Apex when you go on vacation – no more overfeeding by friends and family! In fact, you can even set up the feeding with other parameters you may already be monitoring in your tank like ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential). This way, you prevent feedings if your ORP is too low thus preventing further polluting your tank water.
- Feeds pellet or flake food in varying amounts Apex can be set so that the AFS will feed from one time to as many times as you like throughout the day
- Connects via the Apex Aquabus “Stay Dry” system has a sealed food container that extends and retracts for each feeding. This keeps food dry and prevents clumping and clogging.
- The lowest setting feeds just a few grains of pellet food so multiple small feedings are possible
- Allows for optimal feeding — small amounts many times a day
- Feedings can be combined with other operations such as powering off return pumps, skimmer, etc. and then automatically turning them back on after a set amount of time.
- Adjustable mounting clip extends up to two inches (or velcro can be used) so it will work in almost every aquarium configuration.
- Includes 110V or 220V power transformer.
- Includes 10′ AquaBus-mini Cable Compatible with the Apex, Apex Lite, and Apex Jr. AquaControllers.
- Multiple feeders can be daisy-chained together so that you can have
more feed for extended periods away from home or if you want to feed two
different kinds of foods.
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER: Aquacave.com - Neptune Systems AFS Automatic Feeding System