Friday, November 20, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Thursday, July 23, 2015
The Vectra M1 and Vectra L1 DC centrifugal pumps are built around performance and reliability. Coupling a class leading DC centrifugal pump with EcoTech's proprietary driver technology - delivers for return pump and closed loop applications in a big way. In addition to all of the out of box functionality you would expect from EcoTech - the Vectra M1 and Vectra L1 will also connect to EcoSmartLive via the ReefLink. Unlock even more features and enjoy simplified programming through EcoTech's free online control platform - EcoSmartLive.
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Thursday, July 23, 2015
Thursday, July 2, 2015
PRICES AS MARKED
PLUS EARN 1% AQUAPOINTS ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
- Not valid on products by EcoTech, Neptune Systems, AquaIllumination, Kessil, Sweetwater,Whitewater, Atlantic, DSA, Nuvo SR Tanks, JBJ Commercial Chillers, Vertex, & AquaCave Gift Certificates
- These promotions are not applicable to any orders placed prior to release of these promotions.
- This promotion can not be combined with any other discount
- Sale ends Sunday, July 5, 2015 @ 11:59 PM EST.
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Thursday, July 02, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
EFFICIENTLY PROVIDING 100GPD OF PURE H2O
- Fully-Automated Water Management SMART Controller
- Super Efficient: Tested to obtain ~1:3 Product/Waste water ratio*
- Liquid filled pressure gauge
- High efficiency booster pump
- Leak detection with audible alarm
- Timer and Manual Mode
- Triple Inline TDS Readout with filter replacement notification
- Rugged metal frame for convenient free-standing placement or for space saving wall mounting
- Unique ElectroDeposition frame coating
- Easy to Opperate
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Monday, May 18, 2015
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Monday, March 30, 2015
Aquaillumination PRIME fixtures, brackets, and hanging kits are in stock in limited quantity. Order yours today.
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Monday, March 30, 2015