- Not volid on products by EcoTech and Aqua Illumination & AquaCave Gift Certificates
- These promotions are not applicable to any orders placed prior to release of these promotions.
- Sale ends September, 4th, 2012 @ 11:59 PM EST.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Thursday, August 30, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Potassium concentration in natural seawater is approximately 400 ppm. Many aquarists have reported that a low potassium value reduces colors in corals. This can be corrected by increasing the potassium value to the normal natural concentration. Now you can accurately measure this value with the new Salifert Potassium Reef Test kits.
For more information on our Aquarium Test Kits and other Aquarium Supplies please visit us at www.aquacave.com
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Thursday, August 16, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Save 10% on Aqua Illuminations NANO SOL SUPER BLUE Touch Controlled LED System
* Touch your Sol Built in control with a swipe of your finger.
* Chip off the ‘Ol Block Using the core components found in the big
brother Sol, the Nano packs the same punch on a smaller scale.
* Showstopper Spotlight your work by focusing the Sol Nano over your prized corals.
* Who says bigger is better? Just because it is small doesn't mean its not important; we take small tank lighting serious.
For more information on our LED Aquarium Lighting and other Aquarium Supplies please visit us at www.aquacave.com
Limited quantity of new Vertex Illumina SR260 fixtures will be available within 1-2 weeks.
Underneath the Illumina's sleek, ultra thin exterior are the highest grade LEDs, available, providing unbelievably powerful lighting at extraordinarily low levels of energy consumption. Combining brains with beauty, the technology behind the Illumina allows for an almost endless array of programmable possibilities sunsets, sunrises, midday scenarios, weather simulations, and much more. Controlled wirelessly by the controller or your PC, the Illumina allows for the lights to be manipulated by color group, modules, auxiliary modules, and programmed custom groups, for unsurpassed levels of control.