Big Price drop on one of the most popular LED lighting systems.
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with
other Radion units and coordinated with other EcoTech equipment?
Well, it does.
Radion lights will communicate with any EcoSmart “w” enabled VorTech
pumps in addition to any future equipment designed to work on the
EcoSmart platform. Coordinated night mode, storms and other light- and
water-synchronized features are what you can expect from the wireless
functionality that comes standard with the Radion.
The Radion is fully compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup.
In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium
results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to
respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup
accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent
corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain
an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time
* 34 energy-efficient LEDs
* Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
* Output optimized for PAR
* Wide light spread
* Minimal color banding
* Fully upgradeable
* Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
* Capacitive touch exterior controls
* Revolutionary heat sink design
* Switching power supply
* Evolving software and firmware
* Smart multi-light wireless functionality
* Easy import and export of saved modes
* Real-time clock
* Multiple light period programmable
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
• 8x Cree XP-G Cool White LEDs run at 5W each
• 8x Cree XP-E Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 10x Cree XP-E Royal Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Cree XP-E Green LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red LEDs run at 3W each