Friday, October 22, 2010
The 1.5'’ Sea Swirl Model satisfies the need for an oscillating device for large aquariums to create a broad oscillating current, not linear current like our competitors at an economical price and it is very energy efficient too!
Using our customer’s request’s and needs for a higher flow product for over 4 years now, we have developed and tested the 1.5'’ SS Model with great success.
The 1.5'’ Model was designed for tanks 180 gals. and up and offers the truly smallest footprint area seen in the aquarium of only 2-1/4'’
The 1.5'’ Sea Swirl is to be used with the Low Wattage/ High Flow pumps such as ReeFlo Snapper, Dart, Barracuda and Hammerhead along with Reeflo Gold line of aquarium pumps that people use to return water to their tanks. When using the 1.5'’ model it is to be hard-plumbed only!
Also, with the optional 2'’ outlet the 1.5'’ Sea Swirl will produce exceptionally wide gentle circulation.
Two units mounted in opposite corners(front/rear) in the aquarium would cover every area of the tank with ‘’swaying’‘ motion which is seen in nature. This motion is not fast like some of the products on the market, but will produce a strong ‘’wave-crashing’‘ motion then a very calm current will follow as the Sea Swirl oscillates.
As corals grow into high current areas in the aquarium if the current is Linear the corals will tend to shed tissue and possibly even perish, grow around the linear/pulsed current or stop growing all together to avoid the straight line current. Check out the Penn State video with Dr. Sanjay Joshi on our home page! Not so with oscillating current as it is always changing from strong to calm, just like the natural current pattern in the ocean.
With our 12 years in the industry producing our smaller Sea Swirl models here in United States plus the added superior repair and customer service over this time you are assured of a quality product. To back up this statement we are giving a 2 year warranty(supplied info card must be sent in to Aquarium Currents).....One of the BEST in the Industry compared to our competitors!
Since you have a return water line into the aquarium anyway, why not oscillate it and enjoy the benefits....Nature-like current produced......Economically priced, at almost half the cost of our competition!......only 3 watts of power to operate the 1.5'’ Sea Swirl...... It IS the MOST energy efficient oscillating product on the market that flows up to 5800gph!
* Very energy efficient motor----- only 3 watts
* Totally NEW Design.....NO internal o-rings or seals. Straight through 1.5'’ pipe.
* 360 degree adjustable schedule 80 inlet fitting
* Flow rates from 3000 to 5800gph
* With optional 2'’ outlet creates the broadest oscillating current in the industry!
* Threaded outlet coupler.....NO more outlet nozzles coming off with extreme water pressure.
* Only needs 1-1/2'’ behind tank to install.
* Adjustable to your running water line by cutting the 6'’ piece of supplied black pipe or by adding a black coupler and black pipe to go deeper on closed loops.
* Supplied with Black ‘’sweep’‘ 90, 45, black coupler and black male adapter for inlet.
* Optional 2'’ sweep 90 with 1.5'’ black reducer bushing.
* Supplied black acrylic bracket works with standard glass tank frames----Perimeter Bracing or Acrylic tank cut-out areas.
* 2 Year Warranty—One of the best in the industry!
For more information on our quality Wavemakers and other Aquarium Supplies please visit us at www.aquacave.com
Posted by AquaCave Aquatics at Friday, October 22, 2010